New Year’s Making Room For Romance Retreat – December 29-31, 2017
December 29 @ 7:00 pm - December 31 @ 12:00 pm CDT
Get your marriage off to a great start in 2018! Attend the New Year’s Making Room For Romance marriage retreat in beautiful Branson, Missouri.
This fun marriage retreat, Making Room For Romance, is about more than just romance. It also covers many foundational principles needed to enjoy a happy marriage! Scroll down to book now.
Newlyweds, Oldyweds, and everyone in between…the “Making Room For Romance” weekend is designed for you! If your marriage relationship is at a great place or if you are at a low spot, this couples retreat will help you move forward. You will be able to focus on the two of you….and best of all, in a non-threatening, fun, and relaxed environment.
The speakers for the conferences are Steve and Susan Tucker, the co-founders of EFM and author of the book Simple Recipes For Romance. Also speaking will be ministry team members Bruce and Leta Wilbanks.
Marriage Retreat Topics will include:
- Romance and Intimacy
- How to Really Know Your Spouse
- 7 Dimensions of Intimacy
- Top 10 Intimacy Needs
- 4 Ways to Deepen Intimacy
- Three Types of Love Needed In A Marriage
- Red Hot Monogamy…Enjoying Great Sex In Your Marriage
- The Importance of Meaningful Touch
- Communication And Listening Enhances Romance
- 3 Listening Skills
- Being Different From Your Spouse Is Okay
- Being Best Friends With Your Spouse
- How to Fight Fair and Safe
- Building Honor In Your Marriage
- Romantic Ideas
- Making Marriage Fun
Attend one of our ministry sponsored retreats OR Book A Conference for your church today!
Regular Registration $499 per couple. Early Bird registration $399.
Registration includes 2 nights lodging at the Chateau On The Lake Resort in Branson, Missouri.
Click on link below to register.
- Eagle Family Ministries
- Chateau On The Lake Resort and Convention Center
415 N State Hwy 265
Branson , MO United States + Google Map