Marriage is a living thing. It becomes what you put into it. Here are thirteen daily declarations to speak out loud over your relationship individually, or with your spouse.
Daily Declarations to Speak Out
- My husband and I are one flesh, and no one can tear that apart. (Matthew 19:4-6)
- My wife and I stand together, united in Christ. We have each other’s backs and operate as a team. (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
- Our home is built on the Lord’s wisdom. (Proverbs 24:3-4)
- We stand firm and courageous because the Lord is with us. (Joshua 1:9)
- Our delight is in you, Lord. May we meditate on your law day and night. When we do, our marriage and family will be like a tree planted by streams of what, which yields fruit in its season and whose leaf does not wither. (Psalm 1:1-3)
- We shall give the enemy no room in our hearts, in our marriage, and our family. (Ephesians 4:27)
- We trust you in all things and do good toward each other. May we treasure faithfulness in our marriage in our lives. (Psalm 37:3)
- Create in us a clean heart that seeks you first in all things. (Psalm 51:10)
- Your Word says that two are better than one. This is your design. We choose to lift each other as you have created us to do. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10)
- May we delight in our love for one another. (Song of Songs 4:10)
- May we live together in harmony and unity with each other, that we may glorify you. (Romans 15:5-6)
- This marriage and our home will be a house a prayer, worship, and joy. (Matthew 21:13)
- We declare this marriage will fulfill the purpose that you intended it too, we will walk out the call of God on our lives individually and as a couple. (Proverbs 19:21)
Water your marriage with prayers and the Word, and you will see it blossom. We pray that as you begin confessing these daily declarations, you’ll start to see God’s hand move on your marriage.
What are some of your favorite declarations over your marriage and family? Comment below.
Eagle Family Ministries is passionate about using the Bible to guide couples toward the marriage and life God intended for them to have. We offer fun marriage retreats, Christian conferences at your location, premarital counseling, and relationship coaching. Let’s chat about how we can help you. 479.464.4442