Making Room For Romance Marriage Retreat – November 11-13, 2022
November 11 @ 7:00 pm - November 13 @ 7:00 pm CST
This fun marriage retreat, Making Room For Romance, is about more than just romance. It also covers many foundational principles needed to enjoy a happy marriage! Scroll down to book now.
Newlyweds, Oldyweds, and everyone in between…the “Making Room For Romance” weekend is designed for you! If your marriage relationship is at a great place or if you are at a low spot, this couples retreat will help you move forward. You will be able to focus on the two of you….and best of all, in a non-threatening, fun, and relaxed environment.
The speakers for the conferences are Steve and Susan Tucker, the co-founders of EFM and author of the book Simple Recipes For Romance. Also speaking will be ministry team members Bruce and Leta Wilbanks.
MARRIAGE RETREAT TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Romance and Intimacy
- How to Really Know Your Spouse
- 7 Dimensions of Intimacy
- Top 10 Intimacy Needs
- 4 Ways to Deepen Intimacy
- Three Types of Love Needed In A Marriage
- Red Hot Monogamy…Enjoying Great Sex In Your Marriage
- The Importance of Meaningful Touch
- Communication And Listening Enhances Romance
- 3 Listening Skills
- Being Different From Your Spouse Is Okay
- Being Best Friends With Your Spouse
- How to Fight Fair and Safe
- Building Honor In Your Marriage
- Romantic Ideas
- Making Marriage Fun
Attend one of our ministry-sponsored retreats OR Book A Conference for your church today!
Early bird registration is $549.00 through October 9th. After October 9th the registration fee is $599.00
Registration includes 2 nights lodging at the Chateau On The Lake Resort in Branson, Missouri.