Make space for deep talks in your marriage. Conversation cheats allowed!
Questions to Spark Deeper Conversations
Bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be with these conversation cheats.
Date Night Questions
Date night is time for you to unwind together and reconnect. Keep your time focused on each other and positive with these conversation cheats.
- What is your favorite memory from our first date?
- How do you like to be romanced?
- What are your dreams for our future?
- What interest or activity would you like me to be more involved in with you?
Road Trip Questions
Road trippin’? Take advantage of the journey to go deeper with each other. Travel is an excellent way to reignite your sense of adventure that’s stagnated under everyday pressures.
- What places do you dream of visiting and why?
- What’s your favorite childhood vacation memory, and why?
- What mission fields are you inspired to participate in or support, and why?
Tough Times Questions
Difficult times can seriously strain communication in your marriage. Here are some tools to help you serve each other better while working together to get through the tough time in your life.
- How can I pray for you? Then pray together!
- What can I do to help alleviate your stress or pain?
- What are some of the most memorable ways God has blessed you?
- What new experiences would you like to share together?
These prompts will help you enrich your relationship and go to a deeper level with each other. Start with these ideas, and then add your own.
- Remember to keep the questions open-ended when using conversation starters.
- Don’t ask anything that requires only a “yes” or “no” answer.
- After your spouse shares their thoughts or feelings, engage and share your answers.
Build a stronger connection and improve intimacy by having deeper conversations.
Conversation Cheats Allowed!
When your communication is deep and meaningful, your marriage is better equipped to face tough times and fully enjoy the blessings of a lifetime together.
Elevating your love is as simple as having deeper conversations. It’s okay if you need a little help getting started.
That’s what these conversation cheats are for. So have fun with them.
Ready to start a deep conversation with your spouse? Create time for intimacy, trust your spouse with real feelings, and use conversation cheats when you need them.
Or attend a fun marriage conference together. Making Room for Romance Marriage Retreats cover foundational principles for a happy marriage in a fun environment with other couples. Call 479.464. Today or visit our website for more info and other services.